4.02.2008

update #2: political posters, sans politicians

I've gotten tired of the glossy image presented by politicians. I don't care if you sweat under the stage lights during a debate. I don't care if you're not very attractive. I don't care if you're black. All I care about are your views and your plans. So here's my attempt to get you to care about that too, or to at least cater to the priorities of people like myself. Each is based on the candidate's own words, and gives a brief summary checklist of their stances on other major issues at the bottom.

These were made for each of the (at the time) leading candidates on both the Republican and Democratic sides of the fence. I'm too lazy to post them all.... but these two got some of the best reactions, primarily because people in Seattle are very concerned about the environment, and it seems that most people don't realize quite how ridiculous Fred Thompson is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great posters! in fact, everything you've posted is great. you're so freaking talented!!